In an electric food processor, combine garlic, garbanzo beans, tahini, and lemon juice. Process until the mixture is smooth. Add roasted peppers and basil; process until the peppers are finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
- 1 Can Al Wadi Al Akhdar Hummus Tahini, ready to eat
- 1 Jar roasted red peppers (leave a slice to garnish)
- 2 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar Tahini
- 3 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon sriracha
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Slice of Feta cheese, to garnish
Place the red peppers on a baking tray and roast in the oven for about 45 mins. Cool.
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. You may have to stop to stir and/or scrape down the ingredients a few times.
Garnish with a slice of roasted red pepper jar and and white Greek cheese.